An established global business advisory firm is looking to expand their Quant consulting branch. This group is led by a tenured team of quantitative professionals with impressive academic pedigrees and proven track records. Specifically, they are a very collaborative and academic team that is actively in a build out looking to bring on four plus people before the end of the year. The team works with the most prestigious clientele in hedge funds, asset managers, private equity firms, commodity, traders, and energy companies. You will work directly with them to provide quantitative and trading expertise. This is an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team that is client facing and works to solve dynamic problems.
- MS/MSc and PhD in a quantitative field of study (mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, etc.)
- 1-5 years relevant work experience as a front office quantitative analyst
- Hands on experience developing models and analytics
- A strong understanding of financial tools across asset classes
- Strong Python programming skills
- Rapid growth potential
- Work with top tier clientele and have hands on experience in various projects for them
- Competitive compensation
- Work in cross asset classes
Submit resume today as the hiring manager is looking to fill this vacancy no later than October 1st.