Job Title: Associate Actuary - Pharmacy
Location: Fully Remote
Job Type: Full-time
About Us: This company is a leading employee benefits and human resources consulting firm committed to delivering innovative solutions to theirclients. They are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Actuary to join our Pharmacy Team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in analyzing and advising on pharmacy benefit plans, ensuring our clients make informed decisions in an ever-evolving healthcare landscape.
Data Analysis and Evaluation:
- Analyze pharmacy-related data, including prescription claims, utilization patterns, and cost trends.
- Evaluate the impact of different factors on pharmacy costs, providing actionable insights to clients.
- Assess the financial risks associated with pharmacy benefit plans and develop strategies to manage and mitigate those risks.
- Model and project future pharmacy-related costs based on various scenarios and assumptions.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their specific pharmacy benefit needs and goals.
- Provide expert advice on pharmacy benefit plan design, ensuring alignment with client objectives.
- Stay abreast of changes in pharmacy-related regulations and ensure compliance in benefit plan designs.
- Provide guidance on regulatory updates impacting pharmacy benefits.
Communication and Reporting:
- Communicate complex actuarial concepts and findings to clients in a clear and understandable manner.
- Generate reports and presentations to convey actuarial analyses to internal and external stakeholders.
Collaboration with Cross-Functional Teams:
- Work closely with internal teams, including health and welfare, retirement, and compliance, to provide comprehensive consulting services.
- Assist clients in developing long-term strategies for managing pharmacy benefit costs while meeting healthcare needs.
- Stay informed about industry trends, advancements in pharmaceuticals, and changes in healthcare delivery that may impact pharmacy benefits.
- Maintain professional certifications and stay current with actuarial standards and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- 3-7 years of experience as an Actuary, with specific experience in pharmacy benefit consulting preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
If interested, please send your resume