A Regional leading Real Estate Investment Company is seeking an Asset Manager to add to their team here in Singapore.
Responsibilities of the Asset Manager include:
- Work with the Investment Management and Asset Management teams during inception stage to provide strategic advice on high level costs, timelines for asset enhancement and the challenges.
- Procurement of relevant and appropriate consultants / vendors to carry out necessary feasibility studies and surveys.
- Liaise with external stakeholders on the development process to obtain feedback and comments.
Requirements of the Asset Manager include:
- Strong understanding of real estate development, project management and construction management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, collecting relevant information and identifying possible solutions.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Asset Management.
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)