Our client is one of the world's most specialized real assets investors (focused on timberland) with over $5bn in Assets Under Management. They are seeking an analyst/associate to join their investor relations and capital raising team.
- Support the firm's fundraising efforts by creating and updating marketing materials
- Provide client service and maintain client relationships with existing investor relationships
- Assist with design and implementation of new investment strategies
- Oversee internal reporting processes and focus on process-improvement
- 1-3 years of previous relevant experience within investor relations, consulting, investment banking, or related fields
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Personal interest in sustainability and real assets investing