A large life insurance company is looking to add an Actuary - Assumptions to their Individual Markets team. Ideally looking for an FSA (or near FSA) to develop assumptions that will shape business strategy and drive reinsurance strategy. This role is to be on a hybrid schedule in NYC. Please apply if interested in learning more!
- Develop assumptions by analyzing large data sets
- Understand relevant business and modeling considerations
- Assist in preparing experience studies
- Assist in setting reinsurance strategy
- Communicate results of analysis to management
- 4+ years of actuarial experience
- FSA or near FSA
- Life product knowledge preferred
- Experience working in assumptions, life pricing, product development, etc.
- Experience with Python a plus