- Commercial targets including revenue and profitability
- Managing key customer relationships and provide outstanding customer service
- Expanding and developing existing customers with a view to build customer loyalty
- Identifying new opportunities and securing new business
- Forecasting & developing a sales pipeline
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Food Technology, Business Management, Marketing or related discipline
- Relevant experience in a B2B sales management role in international work environments preferably with companies in the flavours & fragrances, food, beverage, fine chemicals or pharmaceuticals sectors.
- Excellent commercial acumen & knowledge of the sales process
- A working knowledge of customers, suppliers & competitors in the flavours and fragrances market in South East Asia is highly regarded but not essential.