Role: Senior Compliance Officer
Salary: Competitive and Candidate Dependent
Reporting To: Chief Compliance Officer
We are currently representing a renowned client within the corporate banking industry, with over 40 years
of experience in the European markets. The bank has offices in more than 60 countries all over the world,
successfully maintaining and developing top services and development every year.
- 3-5 years or more in professional Compliance regulatory experience.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of pertinent regulations, including AML, FATCA, and CRS.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills, including the ability to write comprehensive reports.
- Proficient in using computer applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Capable of comprehending new Compliance-related regulations and translating them into practical implementation for the Bank.
- Exhibits excellent proficiency in English and proficient skills in French.
- Prioritizes quality, demonstrates a results-driven approach, and excels under pressure.
- Displays high organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Communicates and presents effectively, contributing to a positive team spirit.
- Evaluate and assess alerts generated by the AML system, identifying potential matches with sanction lists, and take necessary actions accordingly.
- Conduct specified controls outlined in the Compliance Monitor Program, addressing findings for remediation as needed.
- Manage name check requests associated with inquiries from authorities.
- Contribute to organizing Compliance training sessions for the Bank's staff, focusing on pertinent regulations.
- Assist in preparing annual CRS and FATCA reports for regulatory submission within specified timelines.
- Contribute to the implementation of procedures and processes aligning with new regulations and the company requirements.
- Perform ad-hoc Compliance controls and checks as per requirements.
- Undertake any additional tasks directed by the Head of the relevant Compliance division.