A $50+ billion Alternative Asset Manager is looking to hire a Senior Associate to join the Valuations team in NYC.
The firm has over 30 years of track record in the market, primarily investing in public/private credit, real estate and other illiquid assets. This individual will focus on illiquid credit assets within the investment portfolio, partnering closely with the investment teams and PMs in the front office.
This hire will work with both internal and external stakeholders, serving as the authority on internal valuation methodology, vendor selection for third party valuations, and as a main point of contact with the front office in private credit strategies. It is a hands on role, so experience building and testing valuation models is required.
- 4+ years valuations experience
- Private asset valuation modelling experience at a consulting firm or asset manager
- Expertise in private credit markets and/or other illiquid investments
- Familiarity with Excel/VBA, R, SQL, Python, or other data analytics tools
- CPA and/or CFA (any level) certification