Regulatory Reporting Director
Partnered with a leading global multi strategy hedge fund continue to grow their compliance function with the addition of a new Regulatory Reporting Director to sit in their centralised London based middle office team.
They are on a mission to revolutionise how individuals manage and invest their money for the long term, and as part of their expansion plans, they are actively searching for a new Regulatory Reporting Director.
Reporting directly to the Head of Regulatory Reporting, they are a group driven by technology and data, employing a scientific approach to investment.
What will I be involved in?
* MiFID II trade and transaction reporting
* EMIR reporting
* Short sale reporting
* Long Position reporting
* REMIT reporting
* MAS position & valuation reporting
What do I need?
* Strong exposure to regulatory reporting - preferably EMIR or generalist reporting
* Proven understanding of regulatory reporting obligations and their impact on Operations
* Strong knowledge of financial instruments across equities, fixed income and commodities
* Background from other hedge funds or buy side banking environment
Here are some of the benefits:
* Highly competitive salary packages with sign on bonus potential and annual bonuses provided
* High growth culture aiming to double their headcount in the next 24 months
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years relevant experience in a regulatory reporting capacity within an Investment Bank or Buy Side firm.
Candidates must have strong product knowledge across equites, fixed income and commodities.