A NYC-based hedge fund with a $9 billion AUM is seeking a quant developer to work in a Quant Macro business and partner with PMs who trade Futures/FX.
This is a role where you will be working hand in hand with some of the most elite portfolio managers, quants, and traders in the industry, creating an unrivaled environment for personal development.
What you will do:
- Build investment applications and tooling from scratch, used by researchers and PMs across the investment pipeline.
- Partner with portfolio managers and researchers to create and implement new trading strategies.
- Integrate applications into the firm's infrastructure.
What you need:
- 4+ year's experience in writing Python code in a trading environment
- Experience in Futures, FX, and any macro products
- Computer science background