A leading global investment management firm that is looking to bring on an Portfolio Analytics Analyst to their Investment Relations team in their Los Angeles office.
Ideal candidates would have 1-5 years of experience in PE, asset management, or another related field, and strong analytical skills, as this role does involve reviewing portfolio data. In this role, you would work closely with all lines of business to perform reporting and analysis on client portfolios. In addition to this, you would be responsible for identifying opportunities to build efficiencies around data tasks for portfolio insights.
- Perform recurring reporting and analysis in relation to portfolio data
- Collaborate with numerous other business areas, including legal and compliance, to conduct detailed analysis on various aspects of portfolios
- Locate and plan methods to develop efficiencies
- Respond to all external requests for data on AUM
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-5 years of experience in private equity, asset management, or another related field
- Familiarity with asset classes and/or credit
- Proficiency in R, Excel, or Salesforce
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills