The objective is to ensure the smooth and effective execution of controls, projects and functional responsibilities related to the company's services. These are 2nd line risk management of margin models, back-testing, stress testing, exposure management, default management and new product approval.
The role involves significant relationships with key internal/external stakeholder groups on a regular basis such as the London branch,CRO, Heads of Business lines, Head of First Lines Risk, IT, Audit, Compliance and Regulators.
The Risk Manager is expected to fulfil clear objectives and deliver a strong performance in order to:
- Maintain/develop Risk frameworks
- Monitor and report on the risk status of the SA services relative to the Risk policies
- Risk Policies monitoring
- Involvement in transversal risk management duties.
- Provide oversight, support and challenge to 1st Lines on how risks are managed within risk appetite
- Identify the emerging risks.
- Perform Control Assurance and control testing duties