We are currently seeking a Quantitative Developer for a Cross Asset Volatility Desk for our client based Miami. The ideal candidate will be familiar with a hands on research and development role, with some adhoc experience.
- Conduct high frequency and/or mid frequency trading across asset volatility trading
- Conduct analysis global macros
- Develop and maintain trading models
- Utilize python for trading and analysis
- Strong knowledge of Volatility Trading
- Experience in high frequency or mid frequency trading
- Experience with macro asset classes
- Experience in developing systematic strategies for cross asset volatility trading
- Experience with python for trading and analysis and tool development
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Health, dental, and retirement benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- A collaborative and intellectually stimulating work environment.
- Exposure to cutting-edge quantitative research and trading strategies.