Title: Head of M&A
We are partnered with a rapidly growing software company backed by private equity that is looking for a highly skilled and experienced individual to join their team. The position available is the head of mergers and acquisitions (M&A), based in California. The ideal candidate should have experience working with private equity firms or other financial institutions while being able to collaborate effectively across departments within this dynamic organization.
Head of M&A:
- Oversee end-to-end execution on transactions ranging from small bolt-on deals up through large scale transformative business combinations.
- Lead due diligence processes including coordinating cross-functional teams,
- conducting analysis, reviewing legal documents & contracts as well as running deal negotiations
- Develop relationships both internally & externally with relevant stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments
Head of M&A should have the following qualifications:
- Candidates should possess demonstrated expertise (+6 years) managing complex acquisition projects; deep understanding of transactional dynamics; familiarity interacting directly with senior management team members.
- Strong analytical skills- ability analyze industry trends coupled with strong quantitative capabilities.
- Good Interpersonal /Communication Skills : Ability convey key information clearly via presentations, written communications, liaising between clients, stakeholders, business partners during critical phases
- MBA or Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields preferred
- Private Equity experience preferred
If you are interested in the Head of M&A role, then please don't wait to apply.