Software Engineer - C++ Developer
One of the largest international financial services companies is looking for talented, motivated software engineers. They are looking to build out their autonomous development team in an effort to redesign their current platform. Their Direct Retail Platform will need to be completely re-architected using technology that supports scaled real-time execution.
You would be joining a top-tier, agile team that oversees developing the fundamental services and libraries that will support pricing and trading for the upcoming trading platform, which will span a variety of asset classes.
- Working in a C++ environment on both Windows and Linux platforms
- Enhancing and maintaining backend servers used for real-time trading applications
- Contribute during all phases of software development life cycle
- Working with QA and support teams to address issues that arise during development and testing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in C++ programming
- Strong history of both structural and object-oriented programming, C++: modern C++ design patterns, templates, multithreaded programming
- S. in Computer Science or a related discipline