Business Development and Relationship Manager - Crypto Asset Management
This Asset management firm is an exciting new institutional on-chain asset manager constructing the next generation of asset management. By blending the best aspects of traditional finance with the speed, efficiency, and versatility of blockchain, offering a new form of asset management and new investable asset classes with high risk adjusted returns. Whether it's looking for yield and safety or high beta to the newest asset classes, the firm has a regulatory compliant blockchain run solution.
The Regional Sales Specialist will develop a pipeline of institutional and high net worth prospects, guide them through the sales process and provide ongoing support for their investment strategies. The Sales Specialist will cultivate a level of knowledge of both products, the global investment ecosystem, and their client's business. Success in this role requires an outgoing personality, interest in cultivating clients in your region, a high level of organization, and consistent proactive follow up with clients and prospects.
What You Will Do:
● Develop a pipeline of qualified prospects with an emphasis on revenue production
● Successfully lead client pitch meetings
● Create client specific marketing materials
● Log interactions and client contact information in the firms CRM
● Exhibit ownership of the sales process for clients or client segments you represent and drive to onboarding, funding and client satisfaction
● Produce reports for management, partners and investors illustrating the health of your pipeline and realistic onboarding and funding timelines
● Contribute to daily stand-up meetings with client and prospect specific feedback
● Partner with leadership, product, operations and legal to achieve client focused outcomes.
● Demonstrate creative and independent problem solving and decision making skills
● Follow up on all open items: meeting requests, proposals and all feedback
Who you are:
● Solid understanding of cryptocurrency ecosystem
● Knowledge of derivative and or structured products a plus
● Relevant work experience with HNWI/UHNWI/EAM/family offices (ideally private banking or asset management background)
● Previous track record of excellence in a client facing role