A leading investment bank is looking for elite Engineering talent to join their rapidly growing organization to grow a brand new Consumer Banking team. Utilizing the most cutting-edge technologies and tools, the Software Engineer will be responsible for building consumer banking applications. The Software Engineer will be part of an industry-leading engineering team, compiled of top technologists from both Big Tech and Finance. This is a greenfield initiative that does not involve updating any legacy systems or working on outdated technologies!
- Managing end-to-end systems development cycle from requirements analysis to coding, testing, UAT, implementation and maintenance
- Develop detailed, high level technical designs, testing strategies, and implementation plans
- Provide technical and functional guidance to junior members on a need basis
- Facilitate and develop process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support implementation
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, AWS, Spring, etc.
- Strong full-stack technical design and development skills/experience
- Experience with Microservices is a plus
- Thorough understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Strong problem solving and programming skills
*MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING AS A BACKEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER WITH JAVA*