My Client, a boutique M&A specialist, is looking for a Vice President or Director level Investment Banker to join their industry leading team and to contribute to the firm's overall success. If you are a senior level Investment Banking/Corporate Finance professional looking to join a fast-paced collaborative environment, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses
- Assisting in all steps of the transaction process
- Mentoring and training Analyst and Associate level bankers, and helping with recruiting efforts
- Playing key leadership roles in the transaction execution process
- Taking responsibility for deal execution of industry specific transactions
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Initiating new client relationships and expanding a business franchise within a designated industry/product sector
- Must have a good number of years of banking experience from a strong platform
- M&A transaction experience required
- Excellent analytical and modeling skills
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Team player but ability to work independently as well
- Strong communication skills
If you are an Investment Banking Vice President or Director that is looking to join a specialist entrepreneurial platform please apply!