A Tier 1 American Investment Bank is looking to add a Vice president of Risk Reporting Strategy and Controls to their 1st line Business Controls team. This is a unique team that is responsible for establishing comprehensive end-to-end oversight and governance of RWA (Risk Weighted Assets), Liquidity Risk metrics, CCAR reporting and Enterprise Risk calculations and production process by the second line of defense. For this specific role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing a comprehensive testing scope and Risk Framework for how the Bank calculates various Risk metrics on an enterprise level.
This role will report to a Director of Risk Capital and they are looking for candidates ideally with 5+ years of experience in the Financial Sector. Strong communication and leadership skills are required, as you will be leading a team of analysts and associates, and partner with teams across the business.
- Lead review team and execute controls and transaction testing of reviews across the second line of defense
- Carry out reviews in an audit-like manner to execute controls and transaction testing and ensure accuracy of reports
- Communicate testing processes and results to key Senior leadership
- Deliver and support the implementation of necessary changes to improve the second line of defense's oversight of RWA and Liquidity Risk processes
- Work closely with a number of teams across the business to improve effectiveness/efficiency of the oversight of Risk calculations and Regulatory reporting
- 5+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry
- Strong Understanding of Basel RWA regulations, CCAR or Financial Risk Reporting
- Experience with audit business processes is preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills