Our Client is a large sovereign wealth fund with >500 Real Estate investments spanning across >40 countries, in search of an experienced Real Estate Investment Services (Insurance) professional at Vice President Level to manage their global portfolio insurance program. This role is to be based in Singapore.
Responsibilities of a Vice President, Real Estate Insurance:
- Structure and optimisation the insurance program
- Monitor insurance market trends globally (e.g. climate change risks)
- Develop and implement active risk mitigation measures, taking into consideration costs and benefits
- Manage broker and insurer relationships
- and more.
Requirements of a Vice President, Real Estate Insurance:
- At least 10 years of relevant experience (brokerage/underwriting/real estate finance)
- Experience in structuring insurance programs for global property owners or real estate investors
- Understanding of real estate investment industry and sustainability developments impacting the markets
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)