- Oversee and Manage the Risk Management pillar and provide direct oversight to Compliance, Legal, Technology, Quality Control, Fair Lending, Operational Incident, and Fraud programs.
- Act as a 'Innovator' helping create fundamentally sound Operational Risk Governance Program(s)
- Development of risk framework, enhanced policies, and procedures ensuring systematic risk activities across the bank
- Supervision of Risk Initiatives across groups including but not limited to Technology, Retail, Consumer & Wholesale Banking, Payments, Information Security, Investment Management
- Leadership of regulatory exam readiness, acting as key point of contact for regulators and examiners in areas relating to ORM
- Maintenance and generation of relationships with key stakeholders across the bank, providing feedback on Operational and Enterprise Risk initiatives
- Set strategic direction to strengthen the Bank's approach to operational risk management including the integration of operational risk into the Bank's resiliency strategy.
- Collaborate with and influence internal and external stakeholders to inspire positive change and well-coordinated, value-added approaches to risk management.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree preferred
- Preferred 7+ years of Operational or Enterprise Risk experience
- Advanced understanding of Operational Risk or Enterprise Risk Management governance
- Influential and innovative leader with the ability to provide critical recommendations and push initiatives across Senior leadership/ business units
- Experience working with regulatory bodies (FDIC, OCC, FRB, etc)
- CRISC certification a plus