A top American Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced Operational Risk Manager to their ORM team based in Dallas, TX to help develop and implement Operational Risk frameworks spanning their consumer and digital banking business lines. The bank's digital platform offers online banking, credit cards, personal loans, small business loans, etc. and is positioned for growth going forward in 2022.
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience within Operational Risk, ideally in a Consumer Banking or Digital Coverage capacity. The bank is looking to modernize the many processes they have in place so they will be looking to hire someone who is forward thinking and innovative as they scale up the business.
- Develop and implement operational risk frameworks for the Consumer Banking and Digital application business
- Facilitate Operational Risk event management framework and data collection
- Evaluate new business initiatives and firm acquisitions to identify changes to the Operational Risk profile
- Conduct end to end RCSAs for the Consumer Banking business lines
- Conduct scenario analysis while maintaining senior level stakeholder interaction
- Work with senior managers and stakeholders to enhance existing 2nd line frameworks
- 5+ years experience in Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk or Audit
- Background in Digital/Online Banking is preferred
- Ability to communicate and present to senior stakeholders
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience developing data driven monitoring and testing programs