A top American Investment Bank in New York is looking to hire a VP to its Operational Risk & Analytics team. This role will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and enhancing Operational Risk and stress testing models across the bank including CIB, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, etc. The bank recently completed a series of acquisitions that will affect their Wealth Management, Asset Management and Consumer Banking business lines, so this team will be heavily involved as the bank undergoes significant growth.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in Operational Risk modeling, strong statistical skills including hypothesis testing, regression, and time series analysis, and familiarity using SQL and Python.
- Develop, manage, maintain, and enhance Operational Risk models to support multiple areas of the bank including CIB, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, etc.
- Develop and maintain the stress testing methodology through the use of statistical analysis of financial data and market factors that impact Operational Risk
- Provide necessary risk data and Operational Risk modeling outputs to assist Operational Risk management teams with issue remediation and Operational Resiliency
- Handle regulator and senior stakeholder interaction for questions on model documentation
- Support ORD on their dashboard building and any other automation efforts
- 4+ years of experience working in a quantitative function at a bank or firm
- Strong statistical skills and familiarity with statistical packages
- Hands on experience with Operational Risk management
- Familiarity with SQL and Python are preferred