VP - Quantitative Analysis
A top tier investment bank is look for a VP of Quantitative Analysis to join a core team responsible for allocating the banks financial resources. This individual will be a hands-on leader, developing analytical tools and models in order to enhance profitability.
The team is working on novel projects that have not yet been touched, so this individual will have the opportunity to develop cutting edge models and deliver analysis in a new light while working in a prestigious financial institution.
- Conduct analysis on financial statement/economic components and variables in order to build predictive models
- Utilize advanced statistical modeling in order to draw key business insights and provide recommendations based on analysis
- Work collaboratively across quantitative modeling, development, and IT/data engineering team in order to deliver actionable findings
- Leverage complex financial analysis to provide accurate and quantitatively driven forecasting for the treasury
- Coach and mentor more junior associates to drive improvement
- 5+ years in a quantitatively driven role within financial services
- Proficiency programming in Python, R or C++ and SQL
- Familiarity with advanced statistical modeling such as time series analysis and forecasting, logistic regression, etc
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, computer science, mathematics, etc.