A top International Investment Bank is looking to hire a VP to their Enterprise Model Governance team. This will be a high visibility role as you will be responsible for managing the framework processes and control mandates for over 400 models implemented across the bank including Corporate and Investment, Capital Markets, and Sales and Trading. This role can sit in a number of cities across the US including LA, San Francisco, Charlotte, NY, or Dallas.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in Risk Management/Audit, knowledge with risk assessments and risk controls, and a strong understanding of Model Risk and FRB SR11-7 is a plus. This is a significant hire for the firm as you will be accountable for managing stakeholder and regulatory engagement so the bank is looking for a candidate comfortable with a broad slate of responsibilities and maintaining dialogue with senior executives.
- Lead the bank's 2nd line model risk management efforts for models supporting CIB, Capital Markets, Sales and Trading
- Ensure that all models are operating within regulatory guidelines and requirements
- Perform risk assessments, reviews and challenges, and issue remediation to identify and mitigate risks
- Manage internal controls and QA programs across the bank
- Act as a liaison between the business managers and the 2nd line to ensure compliance
- Effectively communicate with senior stakeholders and risk committees on model risk management
- 4+ years of experience in Risk Management or Audit
- Strong background in risk assessments, model risk management, and internal controls
- Knowledge of FRB SR11-7 is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate across business areas