A globally renowned International Investment Bank is seeking a skilled Market Risk Manager with experience across Rates Products and numerous other asset classes. This role offers high visibility to senior management as it will work directly with the Head of Market Risk, sitting on the trade floor, and interacting with the front office daily.
This candidate will sit on the trade floor and cover Market Risk oversight across the Rates desk including explaining changes in VaR, SVaR, formulating risk appetite, implementing risk management frameworks, ensuring no limit breaches on the trade floor, and working alongside traders on all risk exposures.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with 3-5 years' experience in Market Risk covering Rates Products. Additionally, this candidate will require excellent communication skills, the ability to effectively work with senior management, and a strong understanding of all risk management concepts.
- Managing all market risk across the rates desk
- Explain changes in VaR, SVaR, working in tandem with trading desk and front office
- Formulate risk appetite and implement risk management framework
- Oversight of Rates business line assisting Head of Market Risk on oversight across the board
- Ensuring no limit breaches and escalating all and any breaches to senior management
- 3-5 years' experience in Market Risk
- Strong knowledge of Rates products
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively work with senior management