I am currently partnered with a financial advisory firm in the process of building out an M&A Investment Banking team. This firm is a well-established platform with an international presence and extensive resources. The team is dedicated to building out a team within M&A Investment Banking and looking to grow the practice. The head of the group has 30 years of experience and a proven track record of success.
The firm is seeking VPs and Directors with strong M&A deal experience in order to help originate transactions and cultivate new business relationships. This role requires someone who enjoys an entrepreneurial environment where they can create their own book of business with support on the path to MD. Strong candidates will be industry experts with preexisting relationships. You are provided the opportunity to specialize in the subvertical of your choice and there is location flexibility in the U.S. including offices in NYC, Boston, CT, FL, MD, NJ, RI.
- Originating and Executing M&A Transactions
- You will be responsible for building out the team by adding additional headcount
- Collaborate with the group head and partners on transactions
- Manage and support clientele
- 5+ years M&A Advisory/M&A Investment Banking experience
- Strong industry connections and expertise
- Execution capability
- Strong communication and leadership skills to interact with team members, juniors, and external stakeholders.
- Interest in Business Development