A Global Bulge Bracket Bank is seeking to hire a Liquidity Risk Manager at the Vice President level. This individual will manage the oversight of liquidity risk for the firm, while driving forward projects to improve the liquidity risk framework and working with senior management.
This hire will be tasked with developing and enhancing upon the liquidity risk management framework including setting limits, targets, and policies, leading projects that will improve the liquidity framework, providing oversight for the first line's processes, and assisting in the development of the data and analytical infrastructure.
The firm is ideally targeting candidates with prior liquidity risk experience, a strong quantitative skillset and excellent communication skills, along with the ability to effectively interact with senior stakeholders.
- Develop and enhance upon the liquidity risk framework
- Setting limits, targets, and policies in relation to the framework
- Lead projects to improve upon the liquidity risk framework
- Provide oversight and reviews for the first line's processes
- Assisting with the development of the data and analytical infrastructure
- Prior experience within a Liquidity Risk or Treasury function (balance sheet management, funding and liquidity, capital management)
- Strong working knowledge of Secured Financing, Prime Brokerage, and Derivatives
- Prior experience with stress testing and limit setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong quantitative skillset