- Lead junior relationship managers with our product teams in different locations to serve core or targeting Chinese clients with comprehensive products globally;
- To spread head exploration to and deepen relationship with Chinese corporate clients on Greater China basis;
- Visiting and maintaining close contact as well as good relationship with existing customers for soliciting more business and to develop business relationship with prospective customers;
- Collaborating with worldwide colleagues to implement the Greater China account strategy for Chinese clients;
- Making related credit application/call memo/instruction sheet and all the necessary report/documents related to the business promotions
- To collaborate with worldwide departments to implement Greater China account strategy for Chinese clients;
- To review related credit application, monitor implementation, and comply with internal and external rules and regulations.
- We are looking for an individual who proactively initiate changes and improvements for higher productivity/performance
- The individual should put into practice our mission, vision, values, and clearly delivers them to junior staff
- The individual respects for and commits to high standards of business conduct and integrity in conducting operations, reporting and etc.
Work experience, education and skills
- Bachelor degree in Business related disciplines, preferably;
- Over 7+ years' experience in financial institutions; experience in team management is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin.