A top American Investment Bank is looking to add a VP of Fraud Risk Management to support their Personal Banking, Wealth Management and Control Functions teams. The Fraud Risk team is currently being built out to provide guidance in Fraud Oversight for North American businesses as the bank focuses on Business Growth and Digital Expansion.
Some role responsibilities include overseeing the implementation of fraud strategy, policies and projects across different portfolios. You will also be working primarily within the Consumer Banking sector of the bank to identify, predict and manage emerging fraud risks.
The VP of Fraud Risk will be responsible for :
- Strengthening front-end verification and other processes such as identity validation, fund transfers and verification strategies
- Facilitating efficient Fraud Risk Management policies and practices across various North America LOBs
- Track fraud losses and ensure they are operating within the defined Risk Appetite parameters
- Serve as a point of contact for senior stakeholders to communicate trends within Fraud Risk, Emerging Risk, Control Frameworks and Developing Initiatives
The VP of Fraud Risk should have
- Experience with the consumer banking/lending sector
- Background in Fraud Risk Management and/or Operational Risk Management
- Strong business drive and ability to mobilize organizational commitment and support for regional programs
- Understanding of the foundational principles of Fraud Risk, Authentication, Payments, Analytics and Operations
Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of Fraud Risk experience, preferably within Consumer Banking or Payments sectors. A deep understanding of fraud risk principles and great communication skills are also a plus.