A top American Investment Bank is looking to hire a VP of ESG Investment Risk Oversight to join its new team in NYC. This is a key hire as this is a growing space and the bank is looking to overhaul and enhance their firm wide risk frameworks to incorporate all new risk factors.
This person will be responsible for implementing ESG Risk frameworks for the bank's Investment Management division, working with the businesses to identify ESG risks and create action plans, presenting to committees and senior management on ESG risks, and making sure the bank is abiding by regulatory requirements around ESG and Climate Risk.
- Implement ESG Risk frameworks for the bank's Investment Management division
- Work with the business to identify, assess, challenge, and mitigate ESG Risks
- Present ESG Risk findings to committees and senior management
- Establish inventory of ESG funds and New Product Approval processes
- Ensure the bank is abiding by regulatory requirements around Climate Risk
- 4+ years of experience in Risk Management
- Experience in ESG or Climate Risk is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, project management skills, and the ability to collaborate across teams, internal departments, and with senior leaders