A leading Investment Bank and Equity Derivatives Market Risk is looking to add a VP level candidate to their team to cover their Equity Derivatives business consisting of Exotics, Structured Equities, Delta-1, and Corp Derivatives.
This individual will be responsible for working with traders to asses risk usage and limit usage for the firm's Equity Derivatives business and communicate risk metrics such as VaR. This hire will join a relatively lean team and have exposure to senior management and business decision makers from day one, joining a firm known for positive culture and growth opportunities.
The ideal hire will have 2+ years of experience in a Market Risk role, with priority given to candidates with experience with Equity Derivatives.
- Provide Market Risk oversight for the firm's Equity Derivatives business
- Work with Traders to explain Risk Metrics, Risk Usage, and Limits relating to their daily trading activity
- Work with externa regulators to help the firm meet the expectations in line with FRTB and CCAR
- Work with Traders, Market Risk Analytics, and FO Quant team to provide best in class Market Risk practices for Equity Derivatives Trading
- 2+ Years in Market Risk covering Equity Derivatives and Equity related products
- Deep understanding of Equity Derivatives and Greeks such as Exotics, Structured Equities, Delta-1, and Corp Derivatives
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with Senior Management and FO Personnel