A leading Investment Bank and Head of Fixed Income Market Risk is looking to add a VP level candidate to their team covering Traded Credit.
This individual will be responsible for working with traders to asses risk usage and limit usage for the firm's Credit Products line of business and communicate risk metrics such as VaR. This hire will join a relatively lean team and have exposure to senior management and business decision makers from day one, joining a firm known for positive culture and growth opportunities.
The ideal hire will have 3+ years of experience in a Market Risk role, with priority given to candidates with experience with Traded Credit, such as IG/HY, Corp Credit, Structured Credit, CLO, Municipals etc. Experience with Python is a plus.
- Provide Market Risk oversight for the firm's Traded Credit business
- Work with Traders to explain Risk Metrics, Risk Usage, and Limits relating to their daily trading activity
- Work with externa regulators to help the firm meet the expectations in line with FRTB and CCAR
- Work with Traders, Market Risk Analytics, and FO Quant team to provide best in class Market Risk practices for Credit Trading
- 3+ Years in Market Risk covering Traded Credit
- Deep understanding of Traded Credit products such as IG/HY, Corp Credit, Structured Credit, Derivatives, CLO
- Working ability in Python
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with Senior Management and FO Personnel