A foreign corporate investment bank is looking for a mid-level corporate counsel to advise their business in Hong Kong. Reporting to the APAC Head of Legal, you will be advising the HK and greater China business in general legal and regulatory issues.
- Draft, negotiate and advise agreements and transaction documentations including but not limited to tenancy agreements, service agreements, term sheet
- Works closely with head office to ensure alignment with global strategies and directions
- Keep abreast of latest regulatory requirements and developments and advise the business accordingly
- Support ad hob projects as required by the business
- Qualified lawyer in common law jurisdictions with 4+ years in PQE
- Experience in banking & finance law is a must
- Fluent in a English is a must