Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Work Situation: On-Site
Level: Vice President (VP)
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking to add a Vice President (VP), Commercial Real Estate Underwriter / Portfolio Manager to the team to take on a large portfolio of commercial real estate loans and relationships. This role offers the chance to join a top-tier real estate lending platform while leveraging your financial analysis and underwriting skills in a very client-facing position.
The Vice President (VP), Commercial Real Estate Underwriter / Portfolio Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and managing all aspects of underwriting commercial real estate loans within the portfolio
- Forming strategies on developing and maximizing client relationships
- Performing financial analyses at the sponsor level, loan level and property level
- Endorsing a decision on loan requests, lease approvals and related items
- Monitoring portfolio and taking point on quarterly and annual analysis
The Vice President (VP), Commercial Real Estate Underwriter / Portfolio Manager has the following qualifications:
- 6+ years in commercial real estate lending, underwriting, origination and / or portfolio management
- Strong knowledge of and experience with the main commercial property types - retail, office, industrial, multifamily, hospitality
- Excellent interpersonal skills with internal partners, counsel, clients and senior management.
- Strong with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bachelor's Degree