Elite American Investment Bank is expanding their Healthcare M&A team for entrepreneurial Investment Banking (M&A) Vice President with strong execution capabilities following a record year across all their industry groups.
Globally renowned mid-cap platform, with exceptional culture, deal flow and career progression.
If you're a high performing Investment Banking Vice President, with strong sell-side M&A execution skills in Healthcare, Life-sciences or related sectors such as Consumer or Healthcare Services, apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives. Consistently exceed client expectations.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Review all analyst and associate work for consistency, correctness and formatting, taking responsibility for client materials and reports.
- Take the lead on solving problems which arise in execution and origination.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for associates and analysts.
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- 6+ years of investment banking experience in an M&A focused role required
- In-depth knowledge of Healthcare M&A market trends
- Demonstrable deal success within the Healthcare, Healthcare Services, Lifesciences space preferred
- Consumer sector experience will be considered
- Strong end-to-end deal experience and execution capabilities
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Mentorship skills
- Ability to lead transaction processes and pitch new business with moderate senior banker oversight
- Base Salary Range: £180,000+
- Discretionary bonus paid annually
- Lean team environment with opportunity to begin building book of business