Company Summary: An esteemed growth equity firm is looking to add a Vice President to their Boston team! This is a unique opportunity to take on an entrepreneurial role within an established firm that will continue to grow with you!
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm on executing investment opportunities in the Healthcare space.
- Manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 4-6 years of private equity/growth equity experience (recent Healthcare investing preferred )
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred