Title: Vice President - Family Office Private Equity
Company Summary: A esteemed family office is looking to add a Vice President to their NYC team! You will play a critical role in growing the firm's investing strategy across a range of sectors.
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across the Financial Institutions sector.
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of investment banking and/or relevant private equity/family office experience in the FIG space.
- Proficient German speaker preferred
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English and Mandarin)
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!