A well-established, well-capitalized, and high-performance real estate investment firm is seeking to add a Vice President Acquisition - Healthcare Real Estate to join their expanding healthcare/senior housing team. With a national presence, this firm creates value through acquisitions and asset management of healthcare, senior housing, and medical office. The Vice President Acquisition - Healthcare Real Estate will offer the right candidate the opportunity to quarterback healthcare acquisitions deals of a well-established fast-growing firm while receiving direct mentorship from industry leaders.
The Vice President Acquisition - Healthcare Real Estate will...
- Perform financial analysis of acquisition opportunities via financial modeling, analysis of cash flows, and application of valuation methods using Excel
- Maintain statistics and analysis for the local real estate market
- Present compelling trends and analyses to internal teams and clients on a regularly basis
- Prepare and effectively analyze market data/research on healthcare, medical office, or senior living/housing assets
- Responsible for analyzing and creating reports on the local real estate market and regional economy with respect to employment statistics, major company activities, industry trends, and demographics that affect the local real estate market
- Prepare and present reports to executives and committees.
- Participates in developing documentation and recommendations on key findings that may affect the return and financial performance of the proposed deal
The Vice President Acquisition - Healthcare Real Estate should have...
- 6+ years of experience in Real Estate, specifically with healthcare, medical office, senior housing
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Real Estate, or a related field
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks under strict deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and scheduling software
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Excellent time management and decision-making ability
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail