Title: Vice President
Company Summary: A highly regarded private equity firm in New York City is looking to add a Vice President to their team! You will play a critical role in the firm's growth equity technology strategy while maintaining close relationships with industry leaders. This is a unique opportunity to take on a rewarding role within an established firm that will continue to grow with you!
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm on executing investment opportunities within the technology sector.
- Manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 4-7 years of experience (including prior technology and/or growth equity experience)
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred.
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!