Title: Private Equity Vice President
Company Summary: A leading lower middle-market Private Equity firm is looking to add a Vice President to their Chicago team! You will play a critical role in sourcing new investments and growing the firm's repertoire of recognized portfolio companies while maintaining close relationships with industry leaders. This is a rare opportunity to join a highly regarded firm that will continue to grow with you!
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across a variety of industries including business services, tech-enabled services, and healthcare.
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 6-8 years of experience (2-3 years of Private Equity experience at a Vice President level)
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exposure to private equity deals within the business services sector
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred.
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!