One of the leading investment management firms with a focus on providing senior secured venture growth loans is looking to add a venture debt associate to their technology team. The new member will be collaborating with Principals, Vice Presidents and Analysts to research technology companies in order to expand their investment portfolio.
The Venture Debt Associate will be responsible for:
- Analyze companies financial performance.
- Providing analytical support of new and ongoing business deals including due diligence, data collection and ensuring the validity and accuracy of supplied information.
- Assist in the portfolio management ensuring its financial performance and compliance with reporting.
- Grow business opportunities through cultivation of client relationships.
The Venture Debt Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2-5 years of related experience in lending, financial banking or consulting.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial statements including inventory and other asset accounting methodologies.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and a willingness to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Having proven analytical and presentation skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Strong academic background.