· Participate in company presentations and evaluate business models.
· Analyze and perform due diligence on financial and company data, including pricing model, competitive landscape, industry trends and financial modeling.
· Communicate insights and provide reporting to investment team.
· Assist with deal structuring and investment mechanics.
· Source investment opportunities throughout the United States.
· Support investment team as needed.
· Bachelor's Degree in a financial or quantitative field with strong academic achievement.
· 3+ years relevant work experience.
· Financial proficiency and expertise with Microsoft Excel.
· Superior work ethic and communication skills.
· Prior experience in investment banking, venture capital or technology a plus.
· Positive attitude with passion for early-stage investing.