A leading bulge bracket bank is looking to fill a VP position that will be responsible for leading and building models to valuate acquisition marketing investments at the consumer level. This role leverages data science capabilities through operationalizing big data platform and machine learning / advanced analytic methodologies to improve model accuracy to drive the best outcome across channels and partners. In this role you will be providing leadership in defining model needs, model design, model development, validation, implementation, and monitoring. Candidates should have 8+ years of experience in Data Science/Machine Learning/Advanced Analytics with strong knowledge of statistical techniques and expert proficiency in Python or R.
- Lead data science projects from concept to deployment for delivering substantial business value through application of new-age AI-driven methodologies
- Develop new machine learning algorithms to improve marketing efficiency and enable personalization across partners and channels
- Participate in overall project design, provide technical direction on key data science infrastructure decisions involving analytical toolkit, big data platform and cloud computing and delivery with QA other functional teams and end-clients
- Validate, track, and monitor delivered projects
- 8+ years of academic/professional experience in Data Science, Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics
- A good knowledge of data analysis, theory and statistical techniques (such as linear or nonlinear models, logistic regression, macroeconomic forecast, decision trees, cluster analysis and neural networks etc.)
- Expert in Python or R; proficient in SQL, SAS, Spark, Scala
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative discipline
- Stakeholder/molder owner management.
- Understanding of US regulatory requirements