Selby Jennings have partnered with a top credit investment manager looking to take the next step in their exciting growth story. The credit manager spun out from one of the top blue chip credit managers and are looking to utilise the founders pedigree and relationships to raise assets from the United States.
Therefore the hire of a entrepreneurial business development professional is integral to the firm's growth.
- Lead all business development, sales, marketing, and investor relations activities.
- To build out a pipeline of suitable prospective investors in the US.
- Develop a business development and marketing strategy alongside the senior partners.
- Attend regular meetings with the key potential investors.
- Manage relationships with existing and potential investors, updating them on the firm's activities and performance.
- Work with the wider firm to ensure marketing and sales materials are of the highest quality.
- Extensive knowledge and a successful record of working in fund raising in an asset management role.
- Extensively covered structured credit as an asset class.
- A network of US institutional or wholesale relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- C.10+ years of experience working.
This is an opportunity to become part of a highly established team in a role whose work will create the platform for the future direction of this recognised organisation. Please apply directly on this site.