A top US bank are looking for a German speaking Associate and VP to join their FIG team in London.
This team is part of a strong global outfit of over 50 that are expanding due to strong transactional momentum generated over the last few years. This is a balanced yet lean team in London that will provide unrivalled transactional exposure whether on the origination or execution side. They are noted for covering predominantly large-cap projects while being within a collegiate and entrepreneurial environment.
This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with full or some FIG experience and an interest to continue in this area.
- Key responsibilities in execution of live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory) across the UK and Europe
- Assist senior advisors on presenting strategic advice to clients
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 3+ years of Investment Banking experience from a top institution
- Experience and/or a strong enthusiasm for the FIG industry
- Candidates must be fluent in German
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.