A top fintech company is looking for commercial credit analysts to support their growth. As an early member of the Risk team, you will help uphold and maintain high standards of underwriting for both new accounts as well as existing portfolio companies.
- Underwriting of new as well as existing portfolio companies.
- Communicates and maintains active dialogue with both the Relationship Manager and Client.
- Assist in management of underwriting funnel and prioritize credit requests.
- Review financial statements, bank statements and all other relevant financial and non- financial data to develop a concise focused analytical foundation for a credit decision.
- Ensure underwriting and structuring decisions reflect commitment to strong portfolio asset quality.
- Ensure compliance with Credit Policy
- Prepares analysis and write-ups for exceptions to existing credit policies and procedures.
- Monitors the financial performance of portfolio companies to include ongoing covenant compliance and annual reviews.
- BS/BA degree desired and at least 2+ years of relevant commercial underwriting experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of financial accounting
- Experience in financial analysis, structuring, underwriting and portfolio management
- Demonstrated high level of credit acumen, interpersonal skills, and decision effectiveness.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, involving other lenders, clients, and prospects.
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate vertically, horizontally, and externally
- Fully remote