The Responsibilities Include:
- Be responsible for and manage an existing book of various trust and estate accounts based on client's needs and tax panning to achieve trust and estate objectives.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and internal procedures, including identification and reporting risks
- Attend meetings and communicate effectively with with various stakeholders, including clients, internal and external stakeholders
- Overseeing and managing junior team members in their duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Min. 5-8 years of relevant trust experience (estate or trust management and administration)
- Well-seasoned and proven technical understanding in legal, investment and fiduciary tax issues.
- MBA and CFTA preferred