Asia, preferably Hong Kong or Singapore
In this role you would:
- Remotely work in Asia to monitor production trading systems across the Asia-Pacific region as well as the open of the European markets
- Oversee daily reconciliation processes and achieve operational excellence
- Troubleshoot time-sensitive production issues and provide feedback and requirements for ongoing instrumentation and tool development
- Work with US-based portfolio managers, traders quantitative researchers, and developers to minimize production risk and problem solve
- Maintain necessary documentation processes
- Work with third parties vendors (data feeds, counterparties, service providers) on updates and maintenances.
Successful candidates for this role have:
- Technical excellence on Linux command line, scripting ability in bash and/or Python
- Knowledge of network communications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or technical degree preferred
- Previous trading domain operational experience is a plus
Competitive salary, bonus, paid vacation, and excellent benefits.