We are currently representing a multi-billion dollar, multi-strat hedge fund manager who are building out a Digital Assets Business.
They are looking for a Trading Assistant to join the Trading Operations function in Geneva, to support the firm's activities in digital assets classes.
- Excellent Academics with degree(s) in STEM or economics subject
- At least 2 years' experience in finance or digital asset market
- Strong interest in crypto/digital asset classes, preferably with experience of operational aspects and intricacies
- Operations/middle office/trade support experience in TradFi or Crypto
- Experience and understanding of trading systems and trade lifecycle
- Good attitude and proactive, ability to work under pressure
- Ability and willingness to build relationships internally and externally
- Provide core support to the Digital Assets PMs/traders
- Ensure transactions and asset transfers are booked in an accurate and timely fashion
- Monitor front office systems and downstream feeds
- Point of contact between PMs and middle office/back office to ensure timely resolution of issues
- Point of contact for external counterparties for any transactional queries